MMMMMM....Sweet Potatoes.......YummmY!!!!!

We had our 4month check up and lo and behold, there were Sweet potaters in my future!!! I loves me some sweet potaters. Quite often i love them so much that i feel the need to stick my whole hand in my mouth, pull some out and then smear it all over my face. Go figure. I'm only like 4 and a half months old people.
The Boyz in the Hood are always hard...Come talkin that trash and i'll pull your card...Knowin nothin in life, but to be legit... don't quote me boy, I ain't said Sh*t..... Props to Dre and the rest of my homies.
Back to the food. Have I told you how much I loved my sweet potatoes? You should see me when I get smashed bananas.
More! I must have more! You didn't tell me that this food stuff was going to be so good!
OOOOOOOHHHH. I need some tums.....Bring me a bucket.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oooh, now the poopy gets really interesting!
ps- don't let me nephew get hard please. Shield him from the banger life.

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!