Eatin squash and visiting the Pumpkin patch (Pumpkins are technically a squash as well)

Mom has a picture of me looking exactly like Bryce does in this one. I mean exactly. Ask her to see it next time you see her.
Kim Bryce and I went to our first Fall festival last weekend. too bad it was like 90 degrees out. We made the best of it. We got funnelcake. Yeah boyeeee....
Daddy and Bryce in the outhouse. There's something you don't see every day. Oh wait, Kim sees it several times a day! At least at home i close the door. Sometimes....

The next day Kim, Austyn, Bryce and myself went to Butlers Orchard to buy concord grapes and caramels and honeycomb and look at pumpkins. It just kills me that Mom and Dad have that huge arbor with all those Concords just waiting to be eaten, and i have to buy them in Maryland. Oh well.
Damnit Daddy, why you gotta go put me in with these stupid orange things when I can't even sit up on my own yet? Oh, and Go redskins!
Ok, If Big Sis comes in with me then i'm solid. She's so cool. I love her. I can kick her and pull her hair. and she keeps coming back telling me how cute I am. Wait until I can walk and get into her makeup! Grandma tells me Daddy had a thing about dressing like a girl when he was younger...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!