Autumn fun

Bryce and I had the day off for Veteran's Day, so we went out to play in the leaves. The smaller of our trees decided to drop all it's leaves in one weekend, which is nice. Bryce picked up the whole walking through the leaves without any prompting. wow. I just used the word prompting. What, Am i writing an IEP for him? Bryce will walk through piles of leaves with faded adult prompting on two out of three opportunities across a one day period. Dork.
Crunch crunch crunch.
Daddy, is too many leaves. I overwhelmed. Get butt over here and help me. (He actually did look at me and say "Help")

Comments

Jennifer said…
I love the teacher humor! I needed a good laugh!

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!