Say Goodbye to the Mullet!

Not being big fans of the Mullet, we decided to get Bryce his first haircut. Tammy, my old Teaching Assistant (she's not old, she just doesn't work with me anymore), who also did Kim and Austyn's hair for the wedding, graciously volunteered to be the mean person with the scissors. She did a great job. Above is the before shot, you can see how it was hanging over his collar and ears.
Ok, I have bib on, where's the food? I would like bernanner and some sweet peas, please.
Hey Lady, that doesn't look like a bernanner to me.
Daddy, I not so sure about this. Can't i just wear a Nascar Tee and embrace my inner redneck?
What you doin back there, woman! I quite fond of my ears, thank you very much!
With a bit of distraction we were able to get it all. Don't I look handsome? Thanks to Uncle Chris for the Virginia Tech suit. Hope you don't mind that we got hair all over it.
Now we look less like Larry the cable guy and more like George Clooney. Yay Tammy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Bryce,

What are those people doing to you?
Cutting off parts of you? You still look handsome!!

Grandpa

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!