Take Me out to the Ballgame! (Part Deux)

Saturday was Safety Patrol night at Camden Yards, and Austyn and I braved the elements to see the boys in black and orange play. For once my penchance for Orange allowed me to fit right in. Take that all you haters, orange is the new black! At least in Baltimore. Unless you go to a Ravens game. then Purple is the new Orange.
View from the cold, windy nosebleed seats. At least they were free. We really only go for the food. I try and explain what little (very, very, very little) i know about baseball, she blows me off and we go eat funnel cake and super dogs. Works for me. They serve Guinness also. Sweet.
Apparently this is the new bigscreen that is the biggest in all of Major League stadiums or some such nonsence. It was very clear.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi,

Just remember its all in the food!!

Grandpa
Anonymous said…
What?? You attended a major sporting even without Uncle Taylor to play commentator?? Shame on you!

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!