Ok, so here is some stuff i love. Mountain biking is one of the things i love to do. I recently was married to the wonderful girl you see in the slot canyon picture below (Kimberley, I love you!!). For my Bachelor party the boys and I (from the left, Taylor, Me, Dan and Orinthal) went to TSALI in Western NC to do some amazing biking. Was it amazing because we did it and no one got hurt (well, Taylor did get a boo boo), or because of the scenery and kick ass trails? You be the judge. Above are my current bike, the Giant AC air lite, which i cobbled together completely from Ebay, and the current object of my lust, the Santa Cruz Blur (although i would prefer the anodized orange frame). Anybody have a spare 3 grand i could have? the frame alone is 1600. Of course, I could swap most of the parts from the Giant onto the new frame...... Oh, Hi Kim, no, i was just thinking out loud. I would never charge a 1600 dollar frame with our joint credit card. Trust me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!