OK, I don't know where any of these are going to be on the page, but here they are. The drawing is by Mel Bend who had a comic in Transworld Skateboarding for several seasons. I just always liked his stuff and his style. That is what i always wanted to look like when I was skating. Of course never really being able to Ollie didn't help. I still drive everywhere with one eye on the lookout for skateable ditches and banks. I actually found a really nice one in Germantown. I just have to sweep it and it will be a fun place to get hurt. Pictures will follow.

The sideways photo is of me in the Blue Ridge mountains. Mary's Peak to be precise. It would probably be a really nice view if it wasn't so foggy. We took this one and the one of both of us after we went to Tom Klotz's wedding. I was so skinny then. compare that with the one of me by the tree in Zion or the Tsali group picture. Gotta cut out all the cheese. Too much Gorganzola. I like the real runny mountain gorganzola the best. Yum. So, not much substance here, eh? I guess i will wrap it up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!