Ok, Here is me realizing that I haven't put any pictures of the most important person in my life on this here blog. This is Austyn, my green haired sweetheart. She's almost 9. I can't stand it. To our right (I think) is her being devoured by her cousin Olivia, who by the by just turned one! Yay Olivia! Now stop eating your cousin!
This is her with Green hair obviously. Can you guess what holiday it was? Yes, Columbus Day!

Next we have Austyn cheering for God and getting ready to go tubing with her other (girl) cousin Neva. She has a boy cousin Danny, but i wasn't able to attach any pictures of him yet. Come on, I have to have something to add tomorrow, right? Next we have my cutie on the tubes in good old Fayetteville. I don't remember the name of the place, but it's got to be the smallest ski area in the world. Go New York! Anyway, that's all for now. Gotta go make some dinner for my baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!