Hey! It's Harrison!

Ok, so it's been a while since i have posted anything. I'm trying to update in chronological order. For those who have not met the H-Bomb, here he is in all his glory. I think this is from Joy's birthday party back in February. Why do we always have that chocolate cake?


I'm trying to figure out how to actually put text next to or on top of the actual picture that it goes with, but i can't figure it out half the time. we'll see how it goes. This should be my gorgeous wife and mother of my child holding onto the latest addition to the Fry Clan, Lilly. Doesn't she look tired already? She's getting ready for the whole sleep depravation part of pregnancy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!