The waves come in, the waves go out....

The waves are done. They now go all around the room except for the bifold doors on the closet. they are still the ugly beige that the builders put in 20 some years ago.

there's the ugly doors. they will be a nice clean white soon. I just need a few rain free days so they can dry outside. I'm gonna spraypaint them. ooo. CFC's are the best.
"I agree that CFC's are the best. I also approve of the waves in Bryce's room"-JEJ
"I don't like the waves or CFC's!!! I will pound them with my big hammer after i hammer Conan!"-some random big guy with a big hammer.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Rusty, I know that you secretly dig the leg warmers! I have seen your high school photos, I know about the elf boots, and I sure you wore some leg warmers!
Emmet

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!