The glamourous life of Barbaro

This is what i see every day. Luke sits and waits for me to invite him onto my lap. I haven't shaved face or head since the operation, so i think that Luke thinks i am his long lost mother. He has taken to laying on my chest and biting my nipples. He even moves down my belly looking for more. No one ever accused him of being terribly smart. Cut him some slack. He has abandonment issues.
Daddy likes the Deadliest Catch. High drama on the Bering Sea. I'm so bored.
I have been going to PT a couple times a week, and i can drive, so i occasionally hit up Barnes and Noble to catch up on my trash magazine reading. I think one more week will be good and then I can head back to work.

Comments

Luke, Luke, Luke, you troubled boy.

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!