Ahh, the waterline.

pay no attention to daddy's belly. Is optical illusion from sand and water refracting things. really. some objects in mirror may appear larger. This sand much wetter than the sand up near the umbrella. Waves keep slapping me in face also. Is that cool? I think not. waves very rude, even if they are tasty.
OOO, here come nother one. I grab it.
Mama. Where my legs? One moment i play in nice hole, next minute my legs gone. Not sure I like this?
Eh. I guess i ok with it. I guess that is what holes are for. Daddy dig them, i climb in them. Works for me. I could do this all day (and I did!). I have beach, colorful umbrella, beach chairs and a ho (or is it hoe?). What more does young boy need than a warm summer day spent using his ho.
MMMMM, num num num. Tasty, tasty water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!