Ahhh, Balmy November days at the Beach

Mama. Why we at the beach in November? Not supposed to be wearing fleece at the beach. Supposed to wear speedo or nana hammock, not fleece. You people drive me to drink.....
Well, as long as I can dig in sand, is not all a waste. Why it 60 degrees in November? Isn't it supposed to be cold? Not that I really complaining, mind you, just wondering.
Shells make good shovels. Sand is good. Sandals are good too. Cold November water is not good, but beach in November is surprisingly good.
Obligatory sun on waves photo. This was the view from our hotel room. If we looked to the left past the other buildings. Ocean view my patootie.
I love beach. I beachcomber.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!