Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to Ocean City we go!

Hmmmm. Shovel shaped like shell. What a novel concept. Hey, Grandma and Grampa Waldron, do you recognize the pyramid shaped hotel in background? Seems to me that Sis would like to walk down from the top floor if given a chance.
Small battling crabs. Can't we all just get along? Why is there so much violence in the world? Actually they were several feet away from each other and Daddy put them together and they started fighting. Oh the humanity.....
Daddy, this water is cold. Why we standing here? Don't you know it's November? Isn't there a heated pool somewhere we could be swimming in?
Lounging on the beach. Mama dug me a little hole to sit in. What a nice lady she is. I do need to ask why there is chalk on beach. Mama, do you expect me to draw with chalk on beach? Beach is soft medium. Chalk require hard medium such as chalkboard or concrete or Sarah Palin's head. Word.
I don't know Mommy. This doesn't look like ocean view to me. look more like cruddy condo view. I think you got taken on this one. Oh well. At least I have nice patio to brush teeth on. And tempur pedic mattress to jump on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!