4th of July Fun! Be warned, there is nudity!

Ah, the 4th, birth of our glorious nation. Bryce attends his first parade! Go USA! America Rocks!!
Austyn marched in the parade with her swim team. They had a Blues Brothers theme. What that has to do with the 4th I have no idea, but there you go. They looked good.
Bah Humbug. Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Someone famous said that and Bryce seconds the thought. Brass bands, politicians and horse poop. Who needs em?
Later in the day we went to Grandpa Fry's pool for our first swim. We really didn't like it, but we looked good!
I was ok until i hit my belly button. This stuff is nothing like the nice warm shower that mommy and daddy take me into. Give me a hot tub and a nice warm bottle any day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!