Pimps and Ho's!!!!

Keisha turned 30 the same day that Bryce turned one, so a Pimps and Ho's party was in order. Kim and I went as ex-Governor Spitzer and one of his high priced callgirls. I won second place for my Pimpilicious outfit.
Steve as Pimp Bartender extrordinaire! He started brewing his own beer too. A Delicious Irish Stout was on hand for the evening. as well as a whole mess of pimp juice.
Ho Fo Sho Keisha lets it all hang out for her 30th.
It was all fun and games until the stripper pole broke. Damn, I hate when that happens! If I only had a dollar for each time the pole broke......
I didn't feel too bad knowing that i came in second to Jay. He deserved it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
sure looks like fun... and man love the painting in the background.

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!