Ode to my Uncles and the onesies that remind me of them

Hi Uncle Chris!!! I love my Hawaiian onesie. Can't you tell? I'm really just trying to test Austyn's hearing. She's so cute. I love to yank out her hair and try to eat it.
Here I am channeling Uncle Taylor. Anyone for golf? Can I sell you a house perhaps?
I do think these shorts are a bit big however. I love the cargo pockets. lots of room for my stuff.
yup. my stuff.
i gots lots of stuff.
lots and lots and lots of stuff.

Not really, but i sometimes feel the need to justify all the poor little khaki's that died to make these huge pockets on my pants. don't worry. they aren't on the endangered species list yet. they roam freely over the vast plains of Switzerland in huge herds followed around by little swiss chicks in pigtails and plaid and those big hooked thingies that they carry around. You know, like little bo peep uses. Dang people, do i have to spell everything out to you?

Comments

jenn said…
Oh, I could just eat him up! And sister Austyn looks stunningly gorgeous as usual!
And I think that any child looks all the cuter in a Polo!

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!