When i'm not screaming, I love to smile!

See. I was looking at my mommy in this picture. She makes me laugh. Not because she looks funny or anything, just because i Love her. If I laughed because someone looked funny that would be my Daddy. He's a funny looking guy.
Oh go on mommy, I couldn't have possibly come out of your tummy. You are so silly. A bunny carried me here from Denmark. Everyone knows that's where babies come from.
Hey, where is my hand!!!! Fooled you! I am just waving it at supersonic speed. I especially like to do this at 5 am when Mommy andDaddy are trying to sleep. I like to keep 'em on their toes.
If I had a pair of dice we could shoot craps. Best odds in Vegas and Montgomery Village.
Hmmmm, I do crap, and it does shoot out of me. Is that what he is talking about up there? It's not very good odds that my diaper cover will survive unscathed however. What is this Vegas he is talking about? Sounds like something I should look into.

Comments

jenn said…
Alright, that's it- if I come to visit, Bryce is coming home with ME. That's right, I am planning a babynapping. He's too cute, plus Olivia needs a little brother and I really don't want to go through pregnancy again.

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!