Who's the man! Yeah, that's right!

The Bryceman has learned to smile! He's so cute. I sent this picture to most of the people that would be reading this blog already, but here it is again. Man, that is one cute little bugger.


He really likes his play gym. At first he didn't really like any of these types of toys, or the bouncy seat or the swing for that matter. then he accidentaly hit one of the dangly bits and suddenly he noticed everything. Kim told me that he was laughing at his reflection in the mirror this morning.
Don't we all. She did a great job and is a fantastic mommy.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Bryce might be the cutest baby I've ever seen. Ooh, I feel like such a traitor saying that when I have two of my own. At least they can't read yet. He is ADORABLE!

Jenny

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!