Is that tree following us?

Granddaddy (HepDaddy, HoDaddy) Hood bought us a loverly John Deere wagon to go for walks in. He's a great guy. My Bumbo fit perfectly inside it and I fit perfectly inside my Bumbo. Coincidence? Hmmmm...
That's me with my Archie Bunker hat on. I greatly enjoyed looking at the trees go by and listening to the cicaidas. There were lots of them this year. Must be a 5 or 7 year.
I have discovered "SO BIG!!" and enjoy standing on a regular basis (with help from mommy and daddy of course). I'm wearing my Speedo swimsuit here. I'm getting too fat for my turtle one.
Here is mommy and me in my beach cabanna. I actually fell asleep for about a half an hour while daddy loaded up the chairs and umbrellas to go home after an exhausting day at the beach. It's tough being 3 1/2 months old.
Here's Grandma Hood at the beach. It's good to be King. I love my Grandma's and Grandpa's. It was nice to see them and very nice that they both live in such lovely vacation spots to boot.

Comments

Grandma Joy you look great!

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!