There's a spider on ma boat!!!!!

So, i'm leisurely paddling down the canals behind Dick and Joy's house on the kayak, and lo and behold i had a stowaway! This sucker was huge. Pictures don't do it justice. Bryce could have rode on it. and it was sitting by my leg the whole time and I never knew it until about half way home. It may have dropped out of a tree though. Thank god it fell in the boat and not on me. I would have abandoned ship i think. The canals are only like 4 foot at the deepest i think, but i woulda been walking home.
Look at the size of that thing. It's like a dinner plate!
Here's GrandDaddy Hood. He was reading a technical manual to Bryce, I think.
Manly men in 50 SPF.
I rather liked my bucket. that and staring at the flowers on Mommy's new suit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!