That boy's a monkey! and them girls are fish!

So, out of nowhere, Danny figures out that he can climb between these two trees using just pressure between the two trees. Now why didn't I think of that!!! I've been spending summers there for the last 30+ years and never once did it occur to me that i could chimney up between two trees. I need to take him out to Utah with me next time we go and he can help me through the slot canyons. I'll just attach the rope to his waist and let him climb to the top.
Hey, Taylor, Did I mention that i went to the dinosaur?
It was trails like this that kept the "I'm Bored"s at bay. Gotta love glacial runoff. Clarks again. If you live in Syracuse, it's a must see. and during the week it's free. That Syracuse, it's a swell place.
Three's a crowd, and that's about how many other people we saw on this hike. That's the way it should be. So this was actually Bryce's real first hike. the last one with Austyn was only about 50 feet into the woods before the thought of deer frightened us away.
This is the girl who a day earlier wouldn't even go in the water unless i was there for her to cling too. that's Austyn on the left and Neva on the right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake effect snow

Austyn follows in Dad's footprints, but where's the speedo?

What is that boy doing? AFHV here we come!